Wednesday 20 November 2019

The Great Print Exhibition 2019 +

Hi there

As we're heading towards the end of the year, it is usually a time to slow down and recharge, but no(!), hot on the heels of my solo exhibition in Bamford and my appearance at the Woolwich Contemporary 2019, I'm now taking part in The Great Print Exhibition 2019 in Penrith!

It is apparently the biggest exhibition of original print in the UK, featuring over 80 artists and over 500 artworks! I have six prints in the show; donkeys, dogs, birds and landscapes. It runs from 6th December 2019 until 8th March 2020 at Rheged Centre Redhills, Penrith Cumbria CA11 0DQ, and is open 10am-5pm each day.



This is a selection of some of the work on show  (not including my own!)


LAST 2 EVENTS OF THE YEAR
I have two events left this year, and they are as follows:

Welbeck Winter Weekend
Fri 22nd to Sun 24th November 2019, The Welbeck Estate, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3LL, 10am-5pm (fri & sat), 10am-4pm (sun)
I'm returning to this great event for another year. Loads of great art and craft, and fine food and drink too. A quality event!


Winter Arts Market
Sat 7th December 2019, Liverpool Cathedral, St James’ Mount, Liverpool L1 7AZ, 10am-7pm
I've not done this event before but I hear good things! If it is anything like the Summer one is should be fab (no pun intended!).



NEW PRINT!
Finally, I have one new print to tell you about, and it is a 'Barn Owl'! It is a 2-colour linocut print, hand-pressed on A4 size paper, in an edition of 100. It is available now in my Folksy shop.



FINALLY...
A big THANK YOU, as ever for showing an interest in what I do. I know there are a million artists and printmakers out there, showing their work on numerous platforms, and it means a lot when people connect with my work. I feel very lucky to do what I do for a job (I still pinch myself after all these years), and I never take it for granted. I hope you all have a great festive break.

Cheerio

JAMES x

No comments:

Post a Comment