Thursday 5 August 2010

New blog!

Hello!

I have just created this blog to display my artwork and tell people about what i do. I create images using linocut and etching techniques. I've been doing this for a fair few years now, but only recently considered taking it 'seriously'. Oh, and I'm based in Sheffield, UK.

I am inspired mostly by the ordinarily absurd, animals, people, objects, landscapes, but probably not unicorns. A few artists who I like are Francisco Goya, Stanley Spencer and Max Beckmann.

I sell my works at various craft fairs, and also in my online shop:


Thats all for now. Just figured out how to display a slideshow. I'm very proud of myself. Next I'll be adding more content.

James

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, you have some lovely prints in your shop. Welcome to blogging world - enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete